Friday, April 10, 2009

Ransom, you dirty rotten thing!!!!!!!! You are always trying to make yourself look better in all the pictures. You always try to get close to the Spokeswomen, shoving Gabbs and I out of the way. We don't appreciate it Ransom. If you are going to act that way then just stay home next time. By the way it would be nice if Gabbs could come stay with you for awhile, she is driving me nuts!!!!! She asks me all these girl questions and I don't have an answer to them. You are her SISTER and YOU won't take her in.......come on we are family! I have helped her out and helped her out, she just needs to find a place of her own. I try to make nonchalant comments giving little hints but she doesn't get it. I don't want to hurt her feelings. But come on I let her stay two weeks last time and told her I just needed a little space. Then she came begging me to please just let her stay a week. But you know how she is, a week turns in to two and I just can't get rid of her. Did I mention what a food hog she is.....and she barks, barks, barks, barks, barks. she just wont' shut up. I try and apologize to the neighbor dogs when she is on the other side of the yard. It is so embarrassing. I just think Gabbs, will you shut up!! Lisa, sure got it right by naming her Gabby. Please Ransom just help me out this once. You know she "plans" on leaving for Alaska in a week and a half, but you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Mic said...

Listen here, dough-brain...I walk right beside the Spokespeople because I am EDUCATED (unlike you and Gabs), I HEEL...which means I walk close to the left side--not forging way ahead like Gabs or wandering way off from the side like YOU, dear brother!

(Sheesh...you really are brain-challenged if you think I walk close to the Spokespeople to butter them up! I just happen to be very professional. I put my personal feelings aside and do what needs to be done. At least ONE of the three of us knows how to present ourselves in a professional manner!)

As far as all Gabs' yakking goes...just tune her out and grunt once in a while--she'll never notice you aren't really listening! There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ON EARTH I am letter HER in MY backyard, though. She's the kind of dog that if you let her get one paw through your gate, you might not ever get her out again. She makes an ART out of overstaying her welcome! You may have trouble telling her "No!", but I don't have a bit of trouble turning her (or you!) down!!! But, then, I always did possess greater leadership skills than the rest of you pups!

(Take my advice and make SURE she gets on that plane to Alaska...even if you have to bodily PUSH her onto the plane!!!)