Friday, April 10, 2009

I had such a fun time with my sisters yesterday. We had gobs of pictures taken and of course I am the best looking dog of the three of us. I have always been favored since we were born. My poor sisters just really didn't turn out that pretty. I have always been the leader of the bunch. You should of seen some pictures yesterday, my sisters just laid down and I was the star of the show, naturally. I mean they just fall down at my presence because they know who is the boss. I am just a natural born leader. I will be writing more to all my fans later.

2 comments:

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Oh Vader, you are very beautiful, but we have to say, yer sisters are very beautiful too!

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

Mic said...

Hah! You aren't anything, but a born BRAGGART! You have more hot-air than the Sahara!