Monday, April 13, 2009

Vader Believes in Free Stylin' rather than Heeling!


Hey there Vader...Ransom here...I see you haven't posted in three days now. Figures. You always were the slackard of the family! Guess I'll just have to post for you so your "fans" (can I roll my eyes here!) won't be left languishing! So, here's a picture of you "heeling" with your Spokesperson. Yup. I got plenty more where that one came from! I would suggest that if you don't want ME posting on your blog, you had better get busy and do it yourself, dear brother!!!

5 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Haroo, Vader! It iz nice to meet woo. Wee finded yur blog frum yur brudder, Ransom. It seemz dat he finded yur blog, too. Why woo let him post such meen tings heer? Seemz like woo need to lay da smackdown on him!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Princess Eva and Brice said...

hey Vader,
Thought I'd stop by and give you some support. You know how those girls are- they act like they're tough but you know they're worried about messing up their fur. Next time that you're walking next to Ransom, a well-timed hip check will take her down a peg. Maybe two pegs if you happen to be walking next to a lake.

Woof ya later,
Brice aka The Duke of Destruction

Anonymous said...

Hi Vader! I'm sure you were heeling great until the camera distracted you.

See ya!
Joey

Mic said...

Hmmm...I thought I would bait you into blogging...

not working too good so far, is it?

Guess I'll have to bring out the REALLY scary pictures! (Did you see Gabs on my blog, today?)

the TN Bull Terrors said...

There's nothin like a little sibling rivalry & you 2 are GREAT at it! Yer even better than us Terrors! BOL!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella